Report Water Concerns

We now offer this online process for citizens to make inquiries.

To report a water main break or serious water quality concern you may dial 911.

Drinking Water Concerns

Form Instructions
Please provide as much information relevant to your inquiry in the spaces provided below, and include your contact information if you would like a response or follow up contact. Our office is open Monday through Friday.

Situation Description:
Please select the category that best describes the nature of this issue.

Please provide more details regarding the current situation.

Please enter the location of your concern. Connect with the Property Viewer to look up parcel information.

Parcel Number:   
Property Address:

Cross Road/Location Description:

Contact Information:
We may need additional information from you in order to process this report. Please provide the following information so we can contact you if necessary.

Contact Name:
Phone Number:
                           (format: xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Email Address:

To inquire about the status of your report, please call us at 425-556-2800 during business hours: 7:00am to 4:30pm Monday - Friday.

NOTICE OF PUBLIC DISCLOSURE: This online form is public domain. Any correspondence via this online form is a public record. Accordingly, the form content, in whole or in part, may be subject to disclosure pursuant to RCW 42.56.



Security Measure