- Large group gatherings, tournaments, and special events
- Short and long-term rental of property and structures
- Commercial photography and filming (application requires a different permit and additional conditions or fees may apply)
- Educational and scientific projects
- Activity in which a profit is derived
- Examples include: Susan G. Koman walks, Fun Runs, Stroke the Slough, etc.
Fees and Charges
- Processing Fee: A non-refundable $25 fee is required once tentative approval is received for event. If the applicant cancels the event, the applicant will forfeit the deposit. If the City cancels the event, the fee will be fully refunded.
- Park/Facility Use Fee: $45 per hour (Residents or Non-Residents)
- Overtime Staffing Fee: If park operations staff must work during weekends or evenings, an overtime staffing fee of $75 per hour may be applied.
- Minimum Rental: 2-hour minimum rental required
Certificate of Insurance
A Certificate of Insurance with endorsements may be required at $2M general liability showing the City as additionally insured.
Contact: Redmond Parks & Recreation, Rentals at 425-556-2386 or email@example.com