Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. Website Feedback

    Let us know what you think of the City's website. Are you having difficulty finding anything? What could we improve? If you have... More…


  1. Fire Inspection Request

    Use the following form to request a fire inspection.

Parks & Recreation

  1. 2020 Derby Days Booth Application

    Use this form to apply a booth at 2020 Derby Days! Please apply by the application deadline of Monday, June 1, 2020 at 10:00 PM. ... More…

  2. 2020 Derby Days Parade Application

    Use this form to apply to be in the 2020 Derby Days Parade! Please apply by the application deadline of Wednesday, June 1, 2020 at... More…

  3. Facility Use Inquiry

    Use this form to request renting space from Redmond Parks & Recreation for your meeting or activity. A staff member will respond to... More…

  4. Inclusion Services Request Form

    Please submit an electronic Inclusion Services request form immediately after registering for your desired activities. Please fill out... More…

  5. Personal Training Inquiry

    Explore personal training options that will fit your lifestyle needs. Fill out this form to connect with our fitness team.

  6. Special Event Permit Application

    City of Redmond Special Event Permit Application. Use this form to apply for a permit to host a special event in Redmond.

  7. Youth Advocate Redmond Arts Commission

    The Youth advocate will give input to the Redmond Arts Commission in matters such as programming and art in the community for people... More…

  1. 2020 Derby Days Food Vendor Application

    Use this form to apply to be a food vendor at 2020 Derby Days! Please apply by the application deadline of Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at... More…

  2. 2020 Derby Do-Gooder Scholarship Application

    This is an application form for the 2020 Derby Do-Gooder Scholarship. Please contact us at or (425) 556-2360 for... More…

  3. Farrel-McWhirter Park Volunteer Application

    (Ages 12-17) Love animals? Need community service hours for NHS or college apps? Join the Farrel-McWhirter Volunteer Program and get... More…

  4. Old Fire House Rockathon: An eastside battle of the bands

    Rockathon is a three part battle of the bands. Use this form to submit your entry.

  5. Recreation Fee Assistance Inquiry

    Our desire is to make recreational opportunities available to all City of Redmond residents regardless of income. The City of Redmond... More…

  6. Summer Camp RFP

    Apply to offer a summer camp through Redmond Parks & Recreation.


  1. Class Registration Form

    This is for all of the classes RPD offers to the public.

  2. NNO Event Registration

    Use this form to register your National Night Out event/party. Be sure to make 3 choices for visitors to your event. We only schedule... More…

  3. RPD Safe Place Application

    Use this form to register as a Safe Place in the City of Redmond.

  1. Home Assessment Request Form
  2. Request an Event or Police Station Tour
  3. Submit a Crime Tip

Public Works

  1. Refresh Your Recycling Pledge

    Take the Refresh Your Recycling pledge and join other Redmond businesses in recycling more and reducing waste.

  1. Stormwater Management Program Feedback

    Complete form to provide feedback on the Stormwater Management Program Plan


  1. Tourism Program Grant Application

    Redmond's tourism program annually awards tourism grants in support of special events, sports tournaments, and festivals—publicly and... More…

Utility Billing

  1. Request for Account Changes

    Use this form to change a name, mailing address, or phone number on an existing water or sewer utility account. Do not use this form... More…

  2. Request for Final Billing Estimate (Escrow)

    Use this form to request an Estimated Final Bill used by escrow companies. (The escrow company should make this request.)

  3. Request to Bill Tenant

    Landlords should use the Request to Bill Tenant form to submit tenant information for water or sewer billing.

  1. Request for Final Bill

    Submit this form if you are selling your property, to receive your final bill.

  2. Request for New Service

    If you are buying a home, please complete this form to start water or sewer service.