Thank you for exploring Redmond Parks & Trails!
Nature and open spaces provide numerous physical and mental benefits. Help keep our parks safe during the COVID-19 pandemic so everyone can enjoy these benefits. All City of Redmond parks and trails have signage installed to remind the community how to play safe, and stay safe. We ask all park users and visitors to follow the posted signage.
Safety Tips & Reminders
- Practice physical distancing - and stay 6 feet apart from others
- Avoid group gathering
- Follow posted guidelines in the parks about safety and closed areas
- Keep it moving to prevent crowding
- Stay home if you are sick
- Follow the most current Center for Disease Control guidelines.
With your help, City of Redmond parks and trails can remain open for the enjoyment of all!