When do I need a Clearing and Grading Permit?

A Clearing and Grading permit for clearing, grading and/or stormwater management activities that exceed any of the following thresholds: Clearing of 7,000 square feet of land area or more, earthwork of 50 cubic yards or more, removal of 11 or more significant trees, any clearing or grading within a critical area or buffer of a critical area, any change in existing grade by four feet or more, any work within a public easement, City-owned tract or City right-of-way, add 2,000 square feet of impervious area or more, any construction of drainage facilities to be owned by the City, any construction of private storm pipes of 12-inch diameter or larger.

Show All Answers

1. When is a Coordinated Civil Review Process Required?
2. When do I need a Clearing and Grading Permit?
3. How do I request a deviation?
4. How long is the Coordinated Civil Review Process?
5. What determines the actual meter size for fire supply?
6. How do I modify my water service?
7. What types of Hydrant Use permits are there?
8. How do I cancel my hydrant permit?
9. Do I need to get a construction permit from the Department of Ecology?