Redmond Bike Park
- Jump Trails/Pump Track
A place for local BMX and mountain bike riders, this park has three dirt-jump trails and a pump track that can be ridden by people of all skill levels. Whether you’re just getting your wheels under you or mastering your nac-nac’s, the Bike Park has something for everyone.
- A-Line South: advanced jump line
- Can’t stop, won’t stop: pump track
- Easy-A: beginner jump line
- Outer space: perimeter walking trail
- Restrooms nearby in Hartman Park
- Shredmond: Intermediate jump line
- Walk it off: skills loop
Location & Parking
The park is a one-block ride south of Hartman Park. Parking is available in Hartman Park by the ball fields on 172nd Avenue NE.
- View a photo gallery of the Redmond Bike Park.
Check out other local resources and information with the following links:
- City of Redmond Trail Amenities
- Lakes to Locks Water Trails
- Washington Trails Association
- King County Parks and Trails
- Marymoor Park
- City of Redmond Parks & Trails Plan
Thank you for exploring Redmond Parks & Trails!