- ADA Accessible
- Facility Rental
- Open Space
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
Anderson Park is a lovely oasis of green grass, flowers, and towering evergreen trees conveniently located in downtown Redmond. The first and oldest park in the city, Anderson Park also has unique art, rentable historic cabins, and a brick plaza with outdoor stage. Learn more about rental opportunities for picnic shelter and cabins.
- 2.8 acres
Check out other local resources and information with the following links:
- City of Redmond Trail Amenities
- Lakes to Locks Water Trails
- Washington Trails Association
- King County Parks and Trails
- Marymoor Park
- City of Redmond Parks & Trails Plan
Thank you for exploring Redmond Parks & Trails!