Contact Fire Prevention

Contact Fire Prevention for approvals and permits, if you:

  • Change your fire alarm or fire sprinkler system
  • Change your kitchen hood suppression
  • Conduct operations with fire or safety risk
  • Have high-piled rack storage
  • Change your use or occupancy classification
  • Store or use hazardous materials

Fire Prevention can advise you on:

  • Fire and life safety, and possible annual fire code operational permits
  • Annual confidence tests for your life safety systems
  • One-time permits for tents, canopies, special events, carnivals, and fireworks displays
  • The removal of underground and above ground storage tanks

Contact the City of Redmond Fire Prevention team

Show All Answers

1. Select a Location
2. Determine Building Use and Permit Requirements
3. Contact Fire Prevention
4. Obtain a Redmond Business License
5. Find Out if Your Business is CTR or TMP Affected
6. Coordinate with Utility and Environmental Services