Who can I contact for bill assistance information?
  • You may be eligible for bill assistance through Hopelink’s Energy & Water Assistance Program. For more information, or to book an appointment with Hopelink’s Water and Energy funding, please visit www.hopelink.org/energy or call 425-658-2592.
  • If utility customers are experiencing an economic hardship as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Utilities and Transportation Commission can assist with questions about bill assistance programs available in the state. The Utilities and Transportation Commission Consumer Help Line can be reached at 1-888-333-WUTC (9882) or by email at consumer@utc.wa.gov.
  • 2-1-1 connects you to community resources statewide. 2-1-1 is a free, confidential community service and one-stop connection to local services you may need, including utility assistance. Dial the three digit number 2-1-1 on your phone, or visit wa211.org for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Do I still need to pay my utility bill?
2. When will the City resume late fees, interest, and shut-offs?
3. Where can I find additional COVID-19 resources?
4. Who can I contact for bill assistance information?