- Redmond’s drinking water remains safe and protected against contaminants, including COVID-19.
- The City considers drinking water service and quality monitoring essential functions that will continue to be fully operational.
- The COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking water. The City of Redmond’s drinking water is chlorinated which is proven effective at removing/inactivating viruses.
- The City continues to monitor drinking water infrastructure for security and maintaining water disinfection standards.
- The water distribution system is visited daily to make sure everything is operating normally.
For more information visit: