How do I modify my water service?

A charge shall be paid by all persons requesting a modification to their water service including adjustments of height, relocation, abandonment or other modifications. The charge shall be set by the City Engineer or designated representative in an amount to cover the City’s full cost for constructing such modification.

Show All Answers

1. When is a Coordinated Civil Review Process Required?
2. When do I need a Clearing and Grading Permit?
3. How do I request a deviation?
4. How long is the Coordinated Civil Review Process?
5. What determines the actual meter size for fire supply?
6. How do I modify my water service?
7. What types of Hydrant Use permits are there?
8. How do I cancel my hydrant permit?
9. Do I need to get a construction permit from the Department of Ecology?