The following policies apply for Parks & Recreation programs, with the exception of Farrel-McWhirter Preschool (please see Preschool Parent Guide), or any events that require tickets, in which no refund will be issued. All questions regarding withdrawals, refunds or transfers can be directed to Guest Services at 425-556-2300.
- All requests to withdraw or receive a refund must be submitted in writing.
- Withdrawal requests received more than seven (7) days from the first day of class receive a full refund, less a 10% administrative fee.
- Withdrawal requests received seven (7) days or less from the first day of class receive a 50% refund. No refunds are issued after a class meets.
- There are no refunds for days missed due to inclement weather, unless the class or event is cancelled by the Parks & Recreation Department.
- Transfers from one activity to another will be granted, but are available within above guidelines and transfer fees may be assessed.
- In the event that the Parks & Recreation Department cancels a program, you will be notified and a refund will be issued.