This workshop gives teens a safe place to share their challenges and grow their confidence, providing them with essential skills to enhance their learning experiences.
During the workshop teens will:
- Understand stress in general and recognize when they are over-stressed.
- Recognize that they are not alone, and that others also experience similar challenges.
- Learn time management and organizational skills to avoid procrastination and reduce stress.
- Learn and practice how to replace a negative self-talk with positive or neutral self-talk.
- Practice de-stressing exercises.
Friday, July 28, 2023, 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Free via Zoom, but pre-registration required. Registration ends 7/28/2023 10:00 AM
PLEASE NOTE: The workshop is for YOUTH in middle school and high school. This is NOT a workshop for parents/caregivers. If you are a parent who is registering your teen(s) for this workshop, please register each teen individually.