Just as people trained in CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in QPR learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to question, persuade, and refer someone to help.
This is an interactive class with videos and activities designed to provide the knowledge and courage to reach out to someone who is struggling.
After the class you will receive the following:
- Digital version of Dr. Quinnett's book: Suicide: The Forever Decision
- QPR Booklet and Card. Printable and mobile-version in English and in Spanish
- Downloadable QPR role-play live practice package
- Interactive practice role-play for QPR over text message
- Interactive post-training self-assessment
- Interactive suicide warning signs recognition practice challenge
- Personal certificate with your name and expiration (2 years from the date of the class)
Free via Zoom but pre-registration required. Registration ends 6/21 at 3:00 pm.