This event is open to prospective students, parents, community members, and current students looking to transition their course of study. Information sessions include
• BC Information Session Q&A: The session will feature an overview of the college and its admission process.
• How to Pay for College: Various resources will be explored, including financial aid, workforce education, BC Foundation scholarships, veteran education benefits, Benefits HUB, third-party accounts, and the tuition payment plan.
• First Year-Seminar: Learn about First Year-Seminar, a program that is designed to help students discover their strengths, identities, and long-term career goals.
• New Student Orientation: The session will cover a range of information relevant to the needs of incoming students.
• Center for Career Connections: The Center for Career Connections provides resources to students and the community. The session will review how it can assist with career interest inventories, resume and interviewing skills, internships, job search, and specialized cohort programs.
• The XR Lab at BC: Learn about the XR Lab, which is committed to the application of virtual reality, augmented reality, and simulation technologies as tools for thought – as a bonus, participants will have the opportunity to use a virtual reality display device.
Additional sessions on Running Start, Puente Program, Occupational and Life Skills Program, Allied Health, Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate, Yoga Instructor Certification, and Workforce Education.
More information and registration here.