May 31, 2023
15670 NE 85th St
Redmond, WA 98052
Focus on Southeast Redmond: Stakeholder Meeting
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
If joining in person, please RSVP to email@example.com (space is limited).
Southeast Redmond Technical Stakeholder Meeting
Wednesday, May 31 | 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Virtual Meeting, or City Hall Conference Room 149 (limited seating, please RSVP)
The City is inviting developers, property owners, and business owners in Southeast Redmond to a meeting to review preliminary draft policy and code ideas. As we look to update the zoning, policies, codes, and standards to accommodate future growth, we’d like to review policy options with stakeholders to solidify our understanding of the community’s needs and get feedback on:
- if we’re going in the right direction;
- if we are missing anything; and
- if we are adequately capturing ideas that will help implement our goals for equity and inclusion, sustainability, and resiliency.
This event will cover:
- Preliminary policy options for implementing the Southeast Redmond Industrial Center (and renaming ideas),
- Preliminary rezoning proposals for Marymoor Village Center and Regional Retail zone,
- Preliminary policy revisions for Marymoor Village,
- Design standard updates proposals for Marymoor Village,
- Inclusive Community / Universal Design ideas (Marymoor Village), and
- What incentive program updates would stakeholders like us to consider (Marymoor Village).
Based on feedback from this event, and a community workshop to be scheduled in July, staff will prepare formal draft policy and code updates.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 270 545 418 641
Download Teams | Join on the web
Or call in (audio only) +1 206-800-4590,,946388995# United States, Seattle
Phone Conference ID: 946 388 995#