August 10, 2022
15990 NE 85th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
8/10 Redmond 2050 Pop-up @ the Redmond Library
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Join the Redmond 2050 staff team at the Redmond Library on Wednesday, August 10 from 4 – 6 p.m. to talk about planning for future growth in Redmond.
We'll be there to chat and will have a LEGO and other activities to get your thoughts on:
- When planning for growth, what are your top priorities related to housing, jobs, quality of life, and the environment?
- Where should Redmond accommodate almost 25,000 new homes and 30,000 new jobs by 2050?
- What should growth look like? Fewer, taller buildings? Or more buildings, but not as tall?
See you there!
More Info on this project:
- START HERE:
- Story Map - an interactive tool to explore the growth alternatives and options studied
- LEARN MORE:
- Project Web site: www.Redmond.gov/Redmond2050