May 9, 2022
[May 9th @ 11 AM] Redmond 2050 Disability Focus Group
Monday, May 9, 2022
Are you a community member with a disability, a family member, caregiver, or a service provider? You’re invited to a Redmond 2050 Disabilities Stakeholders focus group meeting.
For this focus group event we would like your feedback on:
- Draft policies for housing, transportation, economic vitality, and Overlake that are intended to improve equity and inclusion for community members with disabilities (online here). These are based on feedback we heard from our stakeholders over the past year. We’d like your feedback on:
- Are we on the right track?
- Are the drafts responsive to your input and meet your expectations? Did we miss anything?
- Will these policies improve equity and inclusion for community members with disabilities if implemented as written? Or are any edits that you feel would make these policies more clear or more impactful?
- How can we improve wayfinding in Redmond (knowing where you are and how to get to your destination)? We’d like to share some ideas with you and get your feedback. We’d also like to know what concerns/issues do you have currently? What features would be most helpful/useful to you?
We anticipate these meetings will be an hour long, with a 5 minute break mid-way. The meeting will be held on-line only, via a Teams link (you can log in through any internet browser, no download required). Captions are an option you can turn on if needed.
RSVP to receive a link and to request accommodations that would help you to fully participate.
Beckye Frey, Principal Planner