November 18, 2020
The Planning Commission meeting will begin at 6:00 and will end by 6:45 PM. The Planning Commissioners will then join the Community Workshop at 7:00 PM.
City Hall is closed and the meeting will be held remotely. To listen to the meeting, please dial 510-335-7371.
Redmond Planning Commission (Special Meeting)
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
How to Participate in the Virtual Meeting
• Written public comment should be submitted prior to the meeting. Please submit comments via email to PlanningCommission@Redmond.gov.
• PLEASE NOTE: Public comment can be provided live via phone if you contact bfrey@Redmond.gov, no later than 5:00 p.m. on the meeting date, with your name, phone number, and agenda item you’d like to speak on. Staff will reply confirming receipt and, during the meeting, will call the number you provided to connect you.
• Watch live streaming through RCTV and on Facebook. On Comcast, you can watch RCTV on channel 21, and with Frontier, we’re located on channel 34. Watch the meeting live online at: www.redmond.gov/RCTV.
• Listen live via phone by calling: (510) 335-7371.
• OnDemand viewing (posted within 24 hours) at: www.redmond.gov/RCTV. Replays are shown on Thursday 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.; Sunday 1 a.m. and 3 p.m.