Like Lodge Hall, this building was constructed in 1903. It is now home to Redmond's Bar & Grill. Originally constructed as a community gathering hall, it has been used by the Fraternal Order of Eagles and the Independent Order of Odd Fellows. The Order of Odd Fellows, a fraternal organization through which residents would support one another in times of need, occupied the building until 1973.
The Odd Fellows Hall was built in 1903 by Herman S. Reid. It is constructed from handpicked lumber from Peterson’s sawmill on Avondale. It was Redmond’s first community and entertainment hall and its first movie house with a projectionist. The building hosted local celebrities including Daphne Rosford Foss - an improvising pianist. She accompanied silent movies when the in-house sound system failed and entertaining crowds from Seattle.
This structure is important because it dates to an early period in Redmond’s development and is a rare example of a surviving wood frame building. In 1926, the Independent Order of Odd Fellows purchased the building, and when Bill Brown’s Saloon closed due to prohibition, Redmond’s Saturday night dances moved to this venue.
After the Order of Odd Fellows, Edwardian Antiques then the Odd Fellow’s Grill occupied the building. It is now home to Redmond's Bar & Grill. This building represents one of the City’s earliest efforts to promote community welfare in Redmond as it provided a gathering place where all citizens could enjoy a sense of belonging, ensure the growth of community, and ensure that everyone knew that they could depend on one another in times of prosperity as well as crisis. Aspects of community gathering continue at this location today.