Fire Department Fees and Forms
- 2024 Fire Fee Schedule (PDF)(Effective February 1, 2024)
- After-Hours Inspection Request or Expedited Plan Review (PDF) (Effective February 1, 2024) Use this form to request an after-hours inspection or an expedited plan review
- Permit Extension or Reactivation Request (PDF) Use this form to request a permit extension for a permit that is nearing an expiration date or to reactivate a permit within 180 days of expiration.
See Fire Codes for a list of adopted codes and standards.
Fire Permit Application(s)
All permit applications are separate submittals.
How to Apply
You can apply for Fire Development permits online using our Plan Review Online (PRO) request form. Quick Start Fire Alarm and Fire Sprinkler Permits can be applied for using the Redmond ePermitting Service (REPS).
In person permit applications are handled on a first-come-first-served basis at in the Development Services Center located in City Hall Monday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Fire Prevention Staff are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except for City recognized holidays. To schedule an in person intake appointment you can use our online booking calendar OR you can speak with one of our Permit Technicians by email to help you set up an appointment.
- If you are submitting three or more permits or any permit that requires plan review an appointment is highly recommended.
- Prior to the appointment, make sure to have all applicable forms filled out and saved to a USB drive. We do not accept any paper applications or plans. Please make sure the USB drive only contains permit information. Each USB drive is scanned for viruses before being accepted.
- Be ready to pay for the plan review portion of the permit. We do not take payments over the phone and only accept Visa, MasterCard, Check, & Cash. For applicable fees visit the Development Services Fees page.
Your application and plans will be reviewed for completeness by our Fire Prevention Staff. Upon passing completeness, full plan reviews generally take 2-4 weeks. If your project is accepted for a quick start permit, your permit will be reviewed and issued within 3-5 business days.
A copy of the permit and set of plans are required to be on site at all times. You can download your permit record and plans via our Redmond ePermitting Service (REPS).
- Permit(s) are valid for 365 days without any inspections. Each inspection request extends the permit 365 days.
- Extension requests are per our current Fire Fee Schedule.
- Schedule an inspection online through the REPS
- Complete a Fire Inspection Request form.
- This form goes directly to Fire Development Services and you will be contacted within 1- 2 business days with confirmation of your inspection.
Check Today's Inspections
You can check the status of your inspection, identify your inspector, or contact your inspector by visiting the REPS.