- Find your property information to determine what is allowed for your zone and your property by referencing the Redmond Zoning Code
- Use the Redmond Zoning Code to determine the development standards are for your zone
- Provide the location of critical areas on the submitted plans
Applications and Forms
Applications and permit intake checklists will need to be downloaded and filled out from our Applications and Forms page.
Click the Land Use Application Tab.
To ensure you have all the documents needed, it is best to start by reviewing the checklist of the permit you would like to apply for.
What’s it going to cost?
Still have questions?
Counter staff are available to answer questions about your project. Contact Information is located on this page.
Types of Property Divisions
A division of land and is limited to:
- Divisions for the sale or lease of commercial or industrial zoned property.
- Divisions for the purpose of lease when no residential structures other than mobile homes or travel trailers are permitted to be placed on the land.
- Divisions of land into lots or tracts made under the provisions of the Horizontal Properties Regimes Act (RCW Chapter 64.32) or the Condominium Act (RCW Chapter 64.34).
A division of land made for the purpose of alteration by adjusting boundary lines, between platted or unplatted lots or both, which does not create any additional lot, tract, parcel, site, or division nor create any lot, tract, parcel, site, or division which does not conform to the requirements of this title.
The division or redivision of land into 10 or more lots.
The division or redivision of land into nine or fewer lots.
All applications are submitted on line. Visit the Plan Review Online (PRO) page to complete the request.
- Schedule an online intake appointment for Monday or Tuesday by emailing the Planner on Call or by calling the Planner on Call Desk at 425-556-2494.
- If this is to submit for a pre-application meeting please skip to Step 3.
- Once your intake date has been scheduled, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions regarding the application procedure.
- Submit the request form below.
- City staff will activate our Plan Case and notify you of your Plan Case number via email. Instructions are included in the email for where and how to upload.
- Upload all application documents.
- City staff will review application documents within 2 business days of the scheduled intake appointment. If all documents are deemed complete, you will receive an invoice. Plan review will not start until the invoice has been paid.
- If submittal is deemed incomplete, it will be denied for intake and applicant will receive additional instructions via email.
- Prior to submitting your materials, make sure that all items within the applicable submittal checklist is provided and all application forms are signed.
- Be ready to pay for the application once the invoice for the permit has been provided to start the review.
- Once the application has been deemed complete, the project will undergo plan review. The permit type will also determine which process that permit will go through.
- Formal processes by permit type
Type I Type II Type III
- SEPA Checklist gets reviewed and issued a determination
- Once the Notice of Decision has been received, your entitlement has been approved.
- It is important to read through and understand any approval conditions and expiration dates.
What do I do now?
- Work with the Civil Engineers on your next steps for the civil review.
- If the scope of work does not require civil review, please work with Permit Technician to submit the associated building permit.