The City of Redmond is actively committed to providing a website that is accessible to the broadest possible audience. It has been designed with Section 508 regulations (Federal laws regarding electronic content accessibility), and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) in mind, which are the industry standards for optimal usability by all web visitors.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, or a screen reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Continued Improvements in the Works
A large block of historical PDF documents is scheduled for an upgrade into an accessible format. They were converted for web use before accessible functionality was available. Contact information is displayed to enable further assistance, on pages that contain these documents. The upgrade of these documents is an ongoing project. Documents will be updated gradually and upon completion, the community will be notified.
online Accessibility resources
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X