Request Police Service 


Report all emergencies to 911

Most know to call 911 for police, fire and medical emergencies. But don't hesitate to call 911 for things you might not consider an “emergency,” but still may require a police officer or other agency to take some type of action right then. If something is happening in real-time, call 911. This could be suspicious activity near you, downed tree over a roadway, noise complaint, erratic driver, road rage incident, etc.


When do I call the non-emergency number 425-556-2500? If you have an issue or question for something that happened in the past, or something that does not require an immediate response, call the non-emergency line at 425-556-2500.

Online Reporting

If you need to report a minor incident, you may be able to do it quickly and easily via Online Reporting. This tool is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can give a resident the same information an officer would give on scene. Often, this is information you may need for your insurance company or bank. Online Reporting can be used when:

  • The incident is a non-emergency
  • The incident occurred within Redmond city limits
  • There are no known suspects
  • Examples could include mail theft, vandalism, a hit and run, vehicle prowl etc.

Police Records Request

If you need to request a police report or other police record, please go to our page about Requesting Police Records. If you have created an account and requested police records before, you can go directly to the online portal.

Complaint Against a Police Department Employee

If you would like to file a complaint on a Redmond Police Employee, you have multiple options. Please see this document for full details on how a complaint is investigated. 

  • If you are in a situation and would like a supervisor to respond to the scene, you can make that request to an officer and a supervisor will be requested. 
  • If you would like to talk to a supervisor over the phone, you can call our 24/7 non-emergency line at 425-556-2500 and request to file a complaint. Our Dispatch Center will locate the on-duty supervisor and have them contact you.
  • You can also visit the Redmond Police Department lobby and request to speak with a supervisor in person. 

Traffic Concern Form

If you have observed a traffic related issue that you want the police or City of Redmond Transportation to know about, please use the Redmond Report an Issue portal. This could include reporting an area in the city you believe has an unsafe design for drivers, cyclists or pedestrians. It could also include an area where you have observed multiple vehicles speeding or recurring traffic violations.

Submit a Crime Tip

Sometimes we may put out a public call for crime tips on a particular case or you may want to submit a tip anonymously.

Requesting an Event or Tour

If you would like an officer to attend a neighborhood event or if you would like to schedule a tour of the department please email our Engagement Team.

Not Sure Where to Start

Finally, if you aren’t sure where exactly you need to start, you can always email the Police department. Do not report a crime or request an officer to respond to an immediate incident at this email. This email and our social media accounts are not monitored 24/7.