Regional Animal Services of King County provides animal control, animal shelter and pet licensing services to Redmond, along with many neighboring cities and unincorporated King County.
Besides being the law, a King County pet license includes many benefits including:
- The first time your pet is found, King County will attempt to skip the shelter and bring your pet home.
- Licensed pets have a longer stray hold at the shelter.
- The Vacation Pet Alert program allows you to provide contact info for your pets care while you are away from home.
- Pet license fees help thousands of homeless animals in King County find new families each year and pay for services such as spay/neuter programs.
How to Purchase
You can buy a pet license online via the King County website or visit one of the following Redmond walk-in locations:
- Redmond City Hall Cashier - Building currently closed, not available for walk-in at this time.
15670 NE 85th Street, First floor - Customer Service Center
- Redmond Community Center at Marymoor Village - Building currently closed, not available for walk-in at this time.
6505 176th Avenue NE
Phone: 425-556-2300, ext 3
- QFC #820
15800 Redmond Way NE
- QFC #860
8867 161st Avenue NE
- Redmond-Fall City Animal Hospital
24326 NE Redmond-Fall City Road
- Redmond-Kirkland Animal Hospital
7251 W Lake Sammamish Parkway NE