Proposed Minor Code Changes
The City of Redmond periodically proposes amendments to the Redmond Zoning Code and Redmond Municipal Code as part of regular cleanup. These Amendments include corrections such as:
- References to the Redmond Zoning Code and other regulations
- Scrivener’s errors
- Terminology for consistency with federal, state, and local laws
Annual amendments to Redmond Zoning and Municipal Codes underway for 2020 - 2021 (PR-2020-00836).
- Preliminary briefing to Redmond Planning Commission (September 23, 2020)
- Preliminary draft amendments - minor series (September 8, 2020)
- Preliminary draft amendments - transportation series (September 8, 2020)
- Attachments to series
- Notice - State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA)
Become a Party of Record
Submit your contact information including your name, business name, address, phone, and email to the staff contact. You will receive updates regarding current and future minor amendments to Redmond’s code. (RZC 21.78 Definitions - Party of Record)
History of Amendment Actions
Information will be provided here as the next minor cleanup of the Redmond Zoning Code progresses. A minor cleanup is anticipated during 2020-2021.
Opens a New Window.
- Phase II of minor, non-substantive amendments was completed in November 2019 (Ord. 2978 (PDF))
- The City Council adopted the recommended amendments to the Redmond Zoning Code on November 19, 2019. Refer to the Meeting Information Center for meeting video and minutes. The City Council’s amendment packet and the Planning Commission’s report provide a comprehensive record of the amendment process.
- Phase I of minor, non-substantive amendments was completed in April 2019 (Ord. 2958, 2959, 2960, and 2961 (PDFs) Opens a New Window. ).