Application (Opening August 1-16, 2022)
- Organizations seeking funding under this program for 2023 projects must submit a Tourism Promotion Program Application for funding during the open window.
- Applications may be submitted electronically by completing the linked form and emailing the form to the City per the instructions.
- Applicants may be contacted for clarification or additional information. We will disqualify an incomplete or ineligible application and return the application to the applicant.
Review & Approval
- Qualifying applications will be evaluated on a competitive basis using the official Tourism Promotion Program funding criteria and the weighted scoring matrix. Learn more about program requirements.
- Funding recommendations will be forwarded to the City Council to make the final decisions on project approval and funding levels.
A Memorandum of Understanding will be sent to successful applicants, along with a link to the Project Summary Report form (PDF).
Project Completion Check List
- Submit Project Summary Report (PDF)
- Submit final grant invoice charged to the City (example)
- Submit an expense spreadsheet outlining the expense documentation that will be submitted.
- Submit proof of "PAID" expense documentation in the amount of the grant funds (as paid receipts, check/bank statements etc. for grant eligible expenses)
- Provide proof of project expenses in 2X the amount of the grant (grants awarded cannot exceed 50% of the cost of the project)
Note: Please use this document outlining acceptable grant expenses and other important documentation guidelines to help in the submission process.