Application (Now Closed)
- Organizations seeking funding under this program for 2024 projects must submit a Tourism Promotion Program Application for funding during the open window.
- Applications may be submitted electronically by completing the linked form and emailing the form to the City per the instructions.
- Applicants may be contacted for clarification or additional information. We will disqualify an incomplete or ineligible application and return the application to the applicant.
Review & Approval
- Qualifying applications will be evaluated on a competitive basis using the official Tourism Promotion Program funding criteria and the weighted scoring matrix. Learn more about program requirements.
- Funding recommendations will be forwarded to the City Council to make the final decisions on project approval and funding levels.
A Memorandum of Understanding will be sent to successful applicants, along with a link to the Project Summary Report form (PDF).
Project Completion Check List
When the project is completed, applicants will need to return the following items by the requested deadlines to receive funds:
Link to Summary Report in pdf Format
- Submit Project Summary Report (PDF)
- Submit final grant invoice charged to the City (example)
- Submit an expense spreadsheet outlining the expense documentation that will be submitted.
- Submit proof of "PAID" expense documentation in the amount of the grant funds (as paid receipts, check/bank statements etc. for grant eligible expenses)
- Provide proof of project expenses in 2X the amount of the grant (grants awarded cannot exceed 50% of the cost of the project)
Note: Please use this document outlining acceptable grant expenses and other important documentation guidelines to help in the submission process.