- Feature Links
- Boards & Commissions
- Library Board of Trustees
Library Board of Trustees
The Library Board serves in an advisory capacity to the Redmond City Council and coordinates with and provides input to the King County Library System (KCLS) through the Redmond Regional Library officials. Acting as a bridge between the library and the community, the primary purpose of the Board is to represent and communicate Redmond patrons’ interests to the library and assist in the library’s efforts to help build community. Members, who are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council, serve on a voluntary basis for a five-year term.
The board meets at the Redmond Library Opens in New Window at 5:45 p.m. on the first Wednesday of each month, except when those dates fall on a holiday. Meetings are open to the public.
Redmond Regional Library
15990 NE 85th Street
Redmond, WA 98052
NOTICE: The Redmond Library Board meetings are being held in a hybrid format, with the option of attending in-person at the Redmond Library, or listening by phone by calling 206-800-4590, Conference ID: 586 647 099#. Our next meeting will be held on June 7, 2023, at 5:45pm.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
|Marilee Leon||03/21/2023 - 03/31/2027|
|Joanna Kim||06/21/2022 - 03/31/2023|
|VACANT||Term Ending 03/31/2024|
|Kara Simon||11/01/2016 - 03/31/2025|
|Alice Zeng||08/16/2022 - 03/31/2026|
- Advise KCLS Opens in New Window on library related interests and concerns of the patrons in Redmond
- Communicate periodically with the Redmond City Council about the status, needs and performance of the Redmond Regional Library
- Provide forums and solicit inputs from the community in Redmond about library issues
- Provide support and assistance to the Redmond Regional Library in their operating principles of knowledge, intellectual freedom, diversity, equity and inclusion.