Update Existing Account

Change Account Information

This form is for changing a name, mailing address and/or phone number on an existing account only. Make sure to include all of your current account information as well as the information that you are changing. Please do not use this form for new ownership/tenant information.

Change the Billing Address for Stormwater Only - Commercial Account

To change the billing address for Stormwater only accounts on commercial properties, please complete the Stormwater Billing Request form (PDF).

This form must be signed by the owner of the property and returned to Utility Billing by mail or fax. Please note that stormwater bills will not be sent to tenants.