Parks & Trails
The City of Redmond has an extensive park and trail system throughout the city and portions of King County. The system includes 47 parks comprising 1,351 acres of land in a variety of neighborhood, community, and resource parks. Parks and other destinations are connected by a local connector and regional trails. There are 59 miles of public trails in Redmond, of which 39 miles are owned and operated by the City.
Parks and Trails Amenities Guides:
Check out the available amenities for ALL parks and trails by viewing our printable PDF Parks Amenities Guide, and our printable PDF Trails Amenities Guide. You can also search for each park or trail name in the search box above to be taken to their web pages to learn even more.
- Downtown Park is Redmond's urban park that hosts events, buskers, a splash pad, and space for a picnic from a nearby restaurant.
- Farrel McWhirter Farm Park hosts a barnyard, miles of walking trails, and the picturesque Mackey Creek.
- Idylwood Beach Park is one of Redmond's most popular parks with playgrounds, swim beach, bbq pits, and picnic shelters.
- Westside Park is Redmond's newest renovated park that features accessible play features, a zipline, and connections to trails.
Featured Redmond Trails
Each of Redmond's community centers offers exciting opportunities for all ages and abilities to participate in recreation.
Learn more about community centers
- Old Firehouse Teen Center
- Old Redmond Schoolhouse Community Center
- Redmond Community Center at Marymoor Village
- Redmond Pool
- Redmond Senior and Community Center (Future)
From events to commission meetings to volunteering, there's a way for everyone to be involved in Redmond Parks & Recreation!
- Provide feedback on the PARCC Plan and be part of the planning for future parks, trails, arts, and events
- Attend the Parks and Trails Commission meetings
- Browse volunteer opportunities
- Donate furnishing for parks
- Sign up for a recreation activity, camp, or class
- Learn about Redmond's events and plan to attend
- Sign up for our eNewsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated
Park HoursDawn to Dusk
Check out other local resources and information with the following links: