Businesses and Community Organizations
We are excited to have your organization be a part of Redmond Lights 2022!
Whether you're a restaurant, doggie daycare, or a community non-profit, we have several options for your Redmond organization to be involved.
This year's Redmond Lights will be a month-long installation of light and art in Downtown Park, with the addition of the three Friday Night Celebrations. The Friday Night Celebrations will take place from 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. on Dec. 2, 9, and 16 and feature live entertainment and activities for visitors to the park.
Ways for All Redmond Organizations to Get Involved
- Business Window Display Contest: This contest is FREE to enter for all businesses in Redmond! Fill out the form linked here, get your window ready, and we will publish it on our social media channels to encourage our local community to visit your business and vote online!
- Booth During a Friday Night Celebration: Each Friday Night Celebration (Dec. 2, 9, and 16) will feature live entertainment and activities for visitors to Downtown Park. A limited number of spaces are available for organizations to interact with event visitors. If you're interested in reserving a booth to engage with our community, promote your business, offer an activity, or sell food or wares, please fill out the application form linked here. Fees apply.
- Sponsor Redmond Lights 2022: Our events can't happen without our sponsors! We have packages for every price level and we'd love to talk to you about how we can help you meet your marketing goals by being a part of this longstanding Redmond winter tradition.
For Organizations Adjacent to Downtown Park
We would love to have you participate in any and all the ways mentioned above! And we have a few special options to make sure your organization is highlighted as a part of this Downtown Redmond event.
- Host a Sidewalk Booth: On each of the Friday Night Celebrations (Dec. 2, 9, and 16), businesses that are adjacent to Downtown Park are invited to set up a tent on the sidewalk outside their location to sell products and/or engage with visitors. There is no cost but all organizations interested must fill out the form linked here to be included and permitted.
- Become a Blinker Stop: For over 20 years, members of the Redmond community have attended Redmond Lights to collect their free, commemorative blinker. Starting in 2020, the event has passed these blinkers out through local businesses who are called "Blinker Stops." We create and publish a map on our website and social media channels to encourage the Redmond community to stop by the Blinker Stops to collect this year's blinker. All organizations adjacent to Downtown Park are encouraged to become a blinker stop - it's FREE! All you have to do is send us an email to let us know your business is interested and we will drop off blinkers to your organization prior to Dec 1.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org