Climate Action Challenge
About the Redmond Climate Action Challenge
Redmond is working to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and we need your help. 40% of U.S. climate emissions come from basic household activities, but the great news is there are more ways than ever for you to take action, save money, and make a difference.
The Redmond Climate Action Challenge makes it easy and fun to reduce your environmental impact. You select the actions specific to your journey, track your progress, and watch your carbon footprint decline as you make changes at home. You can collaborate with your neighbors, share ideas and resources, and work towards your goals together. Learn more and join the Redmond Climate Action Challenge today!
The Redmond Climate Action Challenge is part of the broader Eastside Climate Challenge, a partnership between the cities of Bellevue, Issaquah, Mercer Island, and Redmond. Do you have friends in one of our neighboring cities? Encourage them to join today! The Eastside Climate Challenge will be offering regional workshops and training to get you started on your sustainability journey.
How to Join the Climate Action Challenge
Joining is easy!
- Go to the Climate Action Challenge and create an account. Complete the optional energy profile to get customized recommendations for your household.
- Choose your actions. Explore climate and sustainability actions you can take now to reduce your impact.
- Work together. Complete actions with your community and compete with other communities too.
- See your impact!
Want to be a team leader?
Gather your friends, family, neighbors, school, or faith groups together to create a team and make a big impact! We’re hosting Virtual Team Leader Workshops in April and May. Sign up and get all of the tools and resources you need to start and run your own Climate Challenge Team! Register here Want to be a team leader? Want to be a team leader?.
- Tuesday, July 26th: 6-7:30 PM PST
- Wednesday, July 27th: 7-8:30 PM PST
- Thursday, July 28th: 12-1:15 PM PST
Learn more about the Team Leader Program.