Virtual Lobby Alternative
This page has been provided to ensure that our community members who utilize screen readers and online translation services have access to, and can fully participate in, the engagement activities that are found in our 3D Virtual Lobby.
- The Virtual Lobby content is reproduced here in these pages in an accessible format, including alt-text for images.
- Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome have built-in translation services that translate web pages; those tools are not available inside the Virtual Lobby. These pages allow for access to those on-demand translation services.
If you have any issues with accessing this information, please contact Redmond2050@Redmond.gov or 425-556-2570.
Click here at any time to jump back to the main Redmond 2050 project web site.
Help decide what Redmond will look like in 2050. Participate in the process to determine where and how Redmond will grow.
What environmental review is required by the State Environmental Protection Act (SEPA), How that is planned for Redmond 2050, and The proposed timeline for SEPA Scoping.
What is the Transportation Master Plan (TMP), why does it matter, and how to get involved in the TMP update.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- Transportation Questionnaire
How will you get around Redmond in the year 2050? How will people, goods, and services travel along our sidewalks, trails, roads, and other pathways? What will transportation be like in Redmond’s future?
- Map Your Transportation Project Ideas or Problem Areas
Help identify transportation project ideas or problem areas on an interactive map. Examples could include missing bicycle lanes, roadways or sidewalks in poor conditions, or new street connections. Mapping tool not your thing? Email us at Redmond2050@redmond.gov with the location and a brief description of your project idea, and staff will review it when compiling the list of proposed improvements.
Map Your Favorite Places
Help us identify where survey respondents live, work, and play in Redmond. Use the maps to show us where you live and tell us about your favorite places in Redmond! If you can't use the map tool, please share your thoughts using the General Comments tool or email us at Redmond2050@redmond.gov.
- General Comments
Email us at Redmond2050@Redmond.gov to provide any additional thoughts not captured in our currently available questionnaires and engagement opportunities.
- Community Engagement Summaries -
Results from closed questionnaires, materials and videos from community meetings
Access your web browser translation tools
- In Microsoft Edge, go to Settings > Languages > Preferred Languages
- In Google Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced > Languages
- A Google Translate add-on is available for Mozilla Firefox
Notice of nondiscrimination is available at redmond.gov/TitleVI.
El aviso contra la discriminaciónestádisponible enredmond.gov/TitleVI.