Virtual Lobby Alternative
This page has been provided to ensure that our community members who utilize screen readers and online translation services have access to, and can fully participate in, the engagement activities that are found in our 3D Virtual Lobby.
- The Virtual Lobby content is reproduced here in these pages in an accessible format, including alt-text for images.
- Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome have built-in translation services that translate web pages; those tools are not available inside the Virtual Lobby. These pages allow for access to those on-demand translation services.
If you have any issues with accessing this information, please contact Redmond2050@Redmond.gov or 425-556-2570.
Click here at any time to jump back to the main Redmond 2050 project web site.
Help decide what Redmond will look like in 2050. Participate in the process to determine where and how Redmond will grow.
What environmental review is required by the State Environmental Protection Act (SEPA), How that is planned for Redmond 2050, and The proposed timeline for SEPA Scoping.
What is the Transportation Master Plan (TMP), why does it matter, and how to get involved in the TMP update.
Looking and alternatives to where future growth should go and the impacts of those alternatives
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS
- What Should Growth Look Like? Design Principles Questionnaire.
We are asking for your feedback on 12 design principles for how new developments should look. Your feedback will help us create policy and design guidelines for new developments.
- Look & Feel Elements - Questionnaire
your preferences between the two styles presented. Do you prefer one or the other, or both?
- Redmond 2050 Themes of Equity & Inclusion, Sustainability, Resiliency, and being Technology Forward
Share what these mean to you and what the City should consider as we incorporate these into our policies.
Email us at Redmond2050@Redmond.gov to provide any additional thoughts not captured in our currently available questionnaires and engagement opportunities.
Community Engagement Summaries
Results from closed questionnaires, materials and videos from community meetings
Access your web browser translation tools
- In Microsoft Edge, go to Settings > Languages > Preferred Languages
- In Google Chrome, go to Settings > Advanced > Languages
- A Google Translate add-on is available for Mozilla Firefox
Notice of nondiscrimination is available at redmond.gov/TitleVI.
El aviso contra la discriminaciónestádisponible enredmond.gov/TitleVI.