How You Can Help
Save the Pipes, Don’t Flush Wipes
While we are all busy disinfecting, communities around the globe have seen a drastic increase in backed-up sewer lines and overflowing toilets. Please DO NOT toss anything but toilet paper into toilets. This includes all wipes (disinfectant, baby, and even those labeled ’flushable’), paper towels, and other paper products. Please share this message with your friends and family.
View Save the Pipes, Don’t Flush Wipes flyer
- Donate Blood - COVID-19 has led to the cancelation of numerous donation events and resulted in the blood supply falling to emergency levels.
- Are you or your company looking for opportunities to donate, volunteer, or help in other ways?
Visit King County Regional Donations Connector
- Is your organization seeking to provide monetary contributions to the COVID-19 response fund?
Learn more about donating through the Seattle Foundation
- Find opportunities to help your community through United Way of King County.
Emergency Volunteer Health Practitioners
- If you are a licensed health care professional who would like to volunteer your skills, volunteer with the WA State Department of Health.
Licensed Child Care Providers
King County’s emergency child care plan will partner with licensed child care providers who have a Level 3 Early Achievers rating or higher and no licensing infractions. Child Care Resources is working quickly to identify providers who can begin offering care as soon as possible for essential workers. Although the program will be free to families, providers will be fully compensated. If you meet these eligibility requirements and are interested in participating, please contact Corey Snelson for more information.
Support Redmond businesses who are offering smart and sanitary solutions. Find a business listing at www.ExperienceRedmond.com/BuyRedmond. Look for ‘5-minute parking for food/beverage pick-up’ signs in Downtown to make it easy to support Redmond businesses.
Participate in SCAN
Both healthy and sick people can help Public Health track the spread of COVID-19 by participating in the Greater Seattle Coronavirus Assessment Network (SCAN) project.
Donate Masks and Other Personal Protective Equipment
Learn more about how you can help fill shortages of specific personal protective equipment (PPE) on the Washington State COVID-19 response website.
Complete the Census
The 2020 Census helps determine how much federal funding comes to our community for things like improved roadways, health clinics, schools, fire departments and much more. Please help our community by completing the census today.