Getting to Derby Days
Park and ride one of our free shuttles. Shuttles provided by Microsoft for all Derby Days participants.
|Locations||Friday, July 14 (approximately every 10 minutes)||Saturday, July 15 (approximately every 10 minutes)|
|4 p.m. to 11 p.m.||9 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|4 p.m. to 11 p.m.||9 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. (last ride to the Jerry Baker Memorial Velodrome is at 8:30 p.m.)|
|6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.||9 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
Where to Stay
Visit ExperienceRedmond.com/Redmond-Hotels/ to find a local hotel for Derby Days weekend!
Please check below to see the street closure schedule for the Derby Days 2023 Grand Parade and Kids' Bike Parade.
Saturday, July 15 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Road Closures:
- NE 85th St from 154th Ave NE to 160th Ave NE
- NE 85th St from 161st Ave NE to 164th Ave NE
- NE 83rd St from 158th Ave NE to 160th Ave NE
- 158th and 160th Ave NE from 8200 to 8600 block
Saturday, July 15 from 8 a.m to 11 p.m. Road Closures:
- NE 85th St from 154th Ae NE to 160th Ave NE
Other Ways to Get to Derby Days:
- Bus: The downtown Redmond Transit Center is adjacent to the event site. Click here to see a Redmond map for bus routes or map your route using Metro’s Trip Planner. Note that routes that border Redmond City Hall will be rerouted during the event to accommodate road closures.
- Walk: If you live nearby, stretch your legs and walk on over to the fun.
- Bike: In the spirit of Derby Days, ride your bike! Plan your route with GoogleMaps or the Redmond Bike Map
- Carpool: Join your neighbors and create a multi-family carpool.