Take W. Lake Sammamish Parkway NE exit. At light, turn left onto W. Lake Sammamish Parkway. Continue through the next light (W. Lake Sammamish becomes 154th Ave. NE). At 2nd light, turn right onto NE 85th Street. At the first light, turn left into the driveway and then make a quick right into the Visitor’s Parking lot. Should this lot be full, turn left onto NE 85th Street, left at the next light, and left into the entrance of the Municipal Campus. Overflow visitor parking is located in the Parking Garage.
Shuttles & Parking
Park and catch the free shuttle to the event site
(Shuttles run Saturday 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.)
City of Redmond Parking Garage
8703 160th Ave NE
SHUTTLE STOP: Redmond Senior Center
Plan your bus trip to the Redmond Senior Center
Redmond Town Center
16495 NE 74th St
SHUTTLE STOP: Gene Juarez (south parking lot)
Plan your bus trip to Redmond Town Center
Other Ways to Get to Derby Days:
- Bus: The downtown Redmond Transit Center is adjacent to the festival site. Click here for Other Ways to Get to Derby Days to see a Redmond map for bus routes or map your route using Metro’s Trip Planner. Note that routes that border Redmond City Hall will be rerouted during the festival to accommodate road closures.
- Walk: Live nearby? Stretch your legs and walk on over to the fun.
- Bike: In the spirit of Derby Days, ride your bike to the festival. Plan your route with Google Maps or the Redmond Bike Map.
- Carpool: Join your neighbors and create a multi-family carpool.
Road Closures (Saturday Only)
Be aware of the following road closures when planning your visit to Derby Days events:
Before and During Parade
- NE 85th St from 154th Ave NE to 164th Ave NE
- NE 83rd St from 158th Ave NE to 164th Ave NE
- 158th, 160th, and 161st Avenues NE from 8000 to 8600 block
- NE 85th St from 154th Ave NE to 161st Ave NE
- NE 83rd St from 158th Ave NE to 161st Ave NE
- 158th & 160th Ave NE from 8000 to 8600 block
- 161st Ave NE will be open after the parade