Land Use Development

Land Use Development pertains to the development of an existing property. This could include subdivision of property, obtaining site plan entitlement for a project or a master planned development.  Each type of project includes information on how to apply, what must be submitted and review timelines.

New Site Development

You want to apply for an Administrative Modification, Conditional Use, Development Agreement, Master Planned Development, Site Plan Entitlement, or Variance.

Divide Property

You want to divide an existing property into additional lots.  Apply for a Binding Site Plan, Boundary Line Adjustment, Preliminary Plat, or Short Plat.


To see all the applications we review
visit the Applications and Forms page 
and click the Land Use Applications tab.

Environmental Actions

You want to apply for Reasonable Use, SEPA review, or Shoreline Use/Exemption.

Chicken Husbandry

Raising chickens in Redmond.  If you live in a single-family zone you can raise hens and pullets.

Transfer of Rights

Allows property owners in environmentally or historically significant areas to transfer their right to develop to property owners in areas of Redmond more suitable for urban development.