Currently funded programs are required to complete and submit a Quarterly Reimbursement Request and Service Unit Report even if no services were provided during that quarter. The approved report templates can be accessed using the links to the right.
The cities use four quarterly reporting periods. Reports are due by the 15th day of the month after the end of each quarter.
- Quarter 1 runs from January through March
- Quarter 2 runs from April through June
- Quarter 3 runs from July through September
- Quarter 4 runs from October through December
The Annual Demographics Report and Annual Program Outcomes Report must be submitted once annually on January 15 for the previous year. These are submitted along with the fourth quarter Quarterly Reimbursement Request and Service Unit Report.
City Specific Requirements: Many cities accept the Quarterly Reimbursement Request in their invoicing process and require no further invoicing action on your part. However, some cities have different requirements for the Quarterly Reimbursement Request. Please contact the appropriate city staff for specific requirements if unsure.
Instructions for how to submit your quarterly reports within share1app can be accessed here. Review these instructions before you log into your account.
- Go to https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/hsfc and log in. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT!
- If you don't know the user login or if you need to change the person assigned to the account, email the help desk at email@example.com.
- Each agency has only one login which is shared across staff. If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot your password? link to reset. Be sure to notify individuals in your agency who use share1app that the password has been reset.