Date and Time
Mar 16 2013 10:48 AM -- 12:01 PM
GOOD NEWS! You do NOT need to plunge to help. You can help Special Olympics one of four ways:
1. Register and raise funds as a plunger (come on, it’s FUN!).
2. Register and raise funds as a member of the “Chicken Coop” (as in, you’re too chicken to plunge)
3. Virtual registration – you register and raise money for Special Olympics Washington but don’t attend the event.
4. Show up, have fun, and cheer us on—lots o’ fun to be had.
You need only raise $50 minimum to participate and begin receiving prizes, however, you can go much further for a great reason. You can also start a team—there’s not an easier way to build community among colleagues, neighborhoods, apartment complexes, faith communities, etc.
Confirmed guests this year:
• Movin’ 92.5 DJ Mason will be our emcee
• Lunch for participants from Jimmy Johns
• Coffee/hot chocolate from Starbucks
• Le Rendez-vous French Bakery & Cafe’
• Trophies and prizes for top fund raisers and best costumes
• Post Plunge Party hosted by JJ Mahoney’s
• Plus more surprises!