Opened in 1990, the Redmond Senior Center (RSC) serves adults on the greater eastside age 50 or better. This community resource provides recreational, health/nutrition and social service programming year round. The RSC has on-going needs to replace and update technology and furnishings as well as needs for new and enhanced programming. Donations to the program will help to provide quality programming and service to adults in the Greater Redmond area.
Monetary donations of any size are gratefully accepted. Some areas of current need are:
- Outdoor furniture for the newly remodeled plaza $3,000 - $6,000
- Update all audio-visual equipment to digital $2,000 - $5,000
- Media cart with laptop/data projector $8,000 - $10,000
- Improved stage lighting $10,000
- Programs to encourage participation by newly and nearly retired individuals - $500 - $5,000
- Funding for scholarship programs $100