- Concurrency testing
- Design of new street projects
- New project identification
- Signal timing
- Street system performance monitoring
- Traffic forecast modeling
The following traffic count data reports are available in PDF format:
- Average Weekday Daily Traffic (AWDT) Counts: These counts are collected on street segments and represent average traffic volumes for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Peak Period Intersection (Turning Movement) Traffic Counts: These Counts are collected, usually for one day, at signalized intersections during the AM, mid-day, and/or PM peak travel periods.
- Average Weekday Daily Traffic Count Map: This map shows the most recent AWDT counts available for arterial streets in the City of Redmond.
Contact: 425-556-2882 or email@example.com
(In order to view or print the documents, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Download Adobe Acrobat for free.)
The City of Redmond collects traffic count information throughout the City. This information is collected to support many City activities, including: