The Three-Year Action Plan is the short-term work plan used by the City to implement the Transportation Master Plan. It includes 44 tasks to be started over the next three years, including:
- Ordinances and Council Actions
- Studies and Plans
- Advance Project Development
- Major CIP Construction Projects
- Projects by Developers and Other Agencies.
It is updated every two years and currently covers 2016-2018. For more information about the Three Year Action Plan, see the Transportation Master Plan.
Below is the full list of Three Year Action Plan items along with extended information. Items shaded in green are in progress; items shaded gray are complete.
- Hover your mouse over a cell to reveal that cell’s full text.
- You can sort, filter, or search this list.
- Explore this and more Redmond data by visiting the City's Open Data portal.