New Services/Changes

To Start Utility Servicedecorative line image

This is to open a new utility account.

To Stop Utility Service

This is to close an existing utility account. If you will be moving to another residence in Redmond, please call the Utility Billing office at 425-556-2152 to set up your new account, or complete the Request for New Service form.

To Change Account Information

This form is for changing a name, mailing address and/or phone number on an existing account ONLY. Make sure to include all of your current account information as well as the information that you are changing. Please do not use this form for new ownership/tenant information.

To Change the Billing Address for Stormwater Only - Commercial Accounts

To change the billing address for Stormwater only accounts on commercial properties, please complete the Stormwater Billing Request form.

This form must be signed by the owner of the property and returned to Utility Billing by mail or fax. Please note that stormwater bills will not be sent to tenants.

* The printable forms indicated in parenthesis on this page are in pdf format which requires Adobe Acrobat to view.  You can complete the forms in two ways, 1) fill out the application electronically by typing in your information directly on the printable form (the application is a writeable PDF) and print or 2) print it and fill it in manually.