Report an Issue
Forms available for reporting some specific issues are listed below. If you don't see what you need, please use either of the email boxes and your question or issue will be addressed.

If you have a general question or concern, please use

If you have technical issues regarding the website to report, please use

Forms and Other Reporting

To report a pothole, a needed street repair, streetlight outage, a broken water meter or any other maintenance concern, please use the email.

Drinking Water Concerns

Neighborhood Traffic Calming

Traffic Concerns 

Report a Stormwater/Drainage Concern

Report a Wastewater/Sewer Concern

Repair or Request New Streetlight

Animal Control and Complaints

The City of Redmond partners with Regional Animal Services of King County (RASKC) for animal control issues. King County has requested to speak with the caller directly in case they have questions or specific details. Please contact RASKC at (206) 296-7387 or for dangerous animals, loose animals, dead animals, noise complaints, etc.

For more information, visit King County Animal Control Response.