Community Message Board
The City of Redmond TV Community Message Board is offered as a free public service to promote communication among public, educational and governmental sources. The Message Board is cablecast to over 18,000 homes within the city limits of Redmond. Text is displayed throughout the day, 7 days a week during all non-program (taped or live) playback hours.
The following rules apply for use of the TV Community Message Board:
All messages must be submitted via this message display request form
(PDF format). It can be filled in online or by hand and submitted as follows. Mail the completed form to the address below, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or deliver it to the Front Desk in the lobby of City Hall.
||RCTV Video Coordinator
City of Redmond, MS: 4SCC
15670 NE 85th Street
Redmond, WA 98073
- General press releases will not be considered.
- Requests must be received at least 5 working days prior to the first requested display date.
- No information shall be transmitted that involves any advertising to promote the sale of commercial products or services, advertising by or on behalf of candidates for public office or political issues, lottery information, fundraising, or obscene or indecent matter.
- If a non-profit agency's primary service is referral of business to member profit agencies, messages relating directly to that work shall be excluded from use on the TV Community Message Board.
- Events messages must include whether they are free or if there is an admission charge. An information telephone number must be included.
- In order to maximize use of the TV Community Message Board for messages of broad public interest, regular community group and religious service schedules will not be announced.
- Staff reserves the right to alter or reject messages. For comments or questions regarding the TV Community Message Board call 556-2459.
(In order to view or print this form you must have the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Obtain free Acrobat Reader.)